Commitment To My Clients
I follow basic legal and ethical principles when representing my clients, including the following:
- I recognize that my clients are the reason and purpose my law firm exists.
- I will maintain strict confidentiality in the handling of my clients’ business.
- I will provide quality legal services, but cannot guarantee results.
- I will keep my clients apprised of all significant developments in their matter in a timely manner.
- I recognize that legal services can be expensive, and I will work with my clients to control costs while providing quality legal representation.
- I view the roles of attorney, legal assistant and client as a team relationship. I will provide legal advice and recommendations, but the ultimate decision and control rests with you, the client.
- I will provide my clients with my best honest legal evaluation, even if it means telling them what they do not want to hear.
- I am always willing to discuss the status of the case or my billing with my clients.
- I will vigorously represent the interests of my clients with undivided loyalty, but will not engage in any deceptive, dishonest or unethical conduct on their behalf.